Sunday, August 2, 2009

good to go...



Eldest offspring shot this picture for her portfolio. Maybe it can get me a ride...the jacket is my upgrade from straight black I had been touring in. I had been riding in her jacket as she never cared to wear it. It was a bit too big for me; I caught this one in a good sale. The red and white help with conspicuity I hope, a little more visible with a splash of style...now maybe, I can catch a ride. (I don't really stand on the road and hitch, but lately just can't get my schedule in sync with my biker buddy...) You would think that it would be easy enough to get a ride but that's not been my experience... I see dozens, even hundreds of bikes go by my door, many without a passenger. But guys will say they want the freedom, or they aren't comfortable with someone on the back, or they are out with the boyz and not into any tag-alongs that ride...
oh well, check out the custom chopper trike that OCC build in 2004...maybe that will get me where I wanna go... It was created for a young man who was paralyzed in a car wreck. It uses only hand controls. Might be just what an oddly-abled middle-ager like me needs. It is a stylish ride with all the chrome a girl could want...keen indeed... live your dreams
peace ~ ell

No comments: